[Ndn-interest] A synopsis of NDN

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Sun Apr 1 20:06:17 PDT 2018

Okay, that makes sense.

I think your time might be more well spent to write a script or search
filter to query these sites (GS, IEEE, ...) and then remove duplicates,
non-English papers, etc., rather than trying to gather all papers by hand.

This would bring a number of benefits, such as:

- Being always up to date
- Sorting by date and relevance (citation count)
- Listing related work (cited by)
- Including a link to the pdf files

It would also automatically include the techreports that Spyros
mentioned (the NDN techreport site is indexed by Google Scholar).

Best regards,
Klaus