[Ndn-interest] where can i find the position that you specify the packet size ?

Nick Briggs nicholas.h.briggs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 17:05:47 PDT 2017

That's probably the wrong approach.  An NDN packet should fit within an IP packet for encapsulated transmission.  The maximum size of an IP packet would be 64K bytes.  Fragmentation is going to happen at the Ethernet packet size (1500 bytes or 9000 bytes if jumbo frames are available).   If you're trying to move more data than fits in a single NDN packet then you should be segmenting the data (at the NDN level) and using sequenced names for each successive part of the data.

-- Nick Briggs