[Ndn-interest] where can i find the position that you specify the packet size ?

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Fri Sep 8 05:34:36 PDT 2017

Dear Jin,
in my opinion you have to check the file
ndn-cxx/src/encoding/tlv.hpp

There is a parameter that is called: const size_t MAX_NDN_PACKET_SIZE = 8800;

If you modify it, all the other parameters that refers to
ndn::MAX_NDN_PACKET_SIZE will be update (remember to re-compile the
libraries).

Just a note: if you use repo-ng in you scenarios, apply you change also in:
repo-ng/src/handles/tcp-bulk-insert-handle.cpp
const size_t MAX_NDN_PACKET_SIZE = 8800;

I hope that works.

Bests,
Matteo