[Ndn-interest] ERROR: std::bad_alloc in repo-ng

Alexander Ni alexni1992 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 11:26:21 PDT 2017

We compile 64-bit.
Sorry, probably I gave not clear explanation.
It does not fails at 2GB, after we insert data into repo-ng we still have
5GB.
Repo-ng utilizes 2 GB for the inserted data file. And in the moment of
error (when repo-ng fails) this 2GB get free.
That what I was saying. So repo-ng fails on exact same memory that was in a
moment before error (5GB).

Best Regards,
Alexander Ni