[Ndn-interest] [Nfd-dev] How to see data retrieve / download time using "ndngetfile" command?

Md Toufiqul Islam toufiqulislam.bd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:53:38 PDT 2017

Dear Mr. Shi,

Thank you so much for your valuable reply & advises. I also agree with your
opinion. I do understand the effectiveness of Chunks or NDNFS application.
Actually, I am working on a project where I have to compare the efficiency &
effectiveness on video delivery services over NDN & CICN platform. As CICN
has an application like 'http-server' which allows user to directly
download video from the web, I thought to ask NDN developers regarding what
they have done (more or less) similar to that.

By the way, I got my answer. You advice put me in a position to re-think my
strategies. I would like to thank you & Mr. Klaus for both of your help. I
will keep contact with you & let you know if any further question arises in
my mind.

Be well & take care. Have a nice day.

With best Regards
Muhammad Toufiqul