[Ndn-interest] ERROR: std::bad_alloc in repo-ng

Alexander Ni alexni1992 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 04:46:55 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I get *std::bad_alloc *error in repo-ng when I trying to request a data
from another machine with the use of ndncatchunks. It seems to be a memory
issue but I can see that I still have some memory free on the node.

We use a packet size above 8800 octets. But I don't think that this could
be the reason of the error on that particular problem. Because as I said I
sure that there still some memory and exception is thrown in the early
moment of when it was requested.

Is there any other point that could be the reason of it?

Best Regards,
Alexander Ni