[Ndn-interest] Fixed window size for interests in ndnfs or PyNDN like ndncatchunks

Ishita Dasgupta ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 00:47:58 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Has anyone implemented the fixing of a window size for interest packet
requests (rather than having one interest sent out per data packet
sequentially, as is the case in ndnfs and PyNDN) like in ndncatchunks?

The ndnfs paper mentions having implemented a fixed-size pipeline mechanism
in their paper, but I was unable to find any such ndnfs client on the
ndnfs-port github repo. It would be great if someone has any information
regarding this and can point me to any relevant information.

Thanks,
Ishita