[Ndn-interest] Question about NDN - chunks

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.edu
Sun Feb 26 14:33:29 PST 2017

The path of the file should be piped into the ndncatchunks command.

Thus is should be:

ndnputchunks -v ndn:/prefix/fileip.txt  < /Users/marzieh/Desktop/fileip.txt

This will publish your file under the NDN name "/prefix/fileip.txt". So
you can run "ndncatchunks -v /prefix/fileip.txt".

There is no need for you to include the GPL-3 license.

Best regards,
Klaus