[Ndn-interest] Question about NDN - chunks

Klaus Schneider klaus at cs.arizona.EDU
Sun Feb 26 12:45:30 PST 2017

I think the ndnputchunks command you used worked fine, but it doesn't
print any output by default. It might be a good idea to change this
default though.

You can use "ndnputchunks -v" to see a message when the application has
finished publishing the file.

Best regards,
Klaus

P.S. It would be better if you copied the text into the email instead of
using pictures, since they disappear in a text-only reply.