[Ndn-interest] On the Evolution of ndnSIM: an Open-Source Simulator for NDN Experimentation

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at cs.ucla.edu
Thu Aug 3 17:53:31 PDT 2017

Dear all,

I would like to let you know that our paper on ndnSIM was published today:

"On the Evolution of ndnSIM: an Open-Source Simulator for NDN Experimentation, Spyridon Mastorakis, Alexander Afanasyev, Lixia Zhang, ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, July 2017"

https://ccronline.sigcomm.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/sigcomm-ccr-final112-full-letter.pdf

In this paper, we describe the design of ndnSIM and its evolution, and we elaborate on our design decisions and trade-offs. We also discuss the valuable lessons that we have learned throughout the ndnSIM development process.

I would like to invite all of you to take a look at our paper and let us know if you have any comments or suggestions on how to improve ndnSIM.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/
Internet Research Laboratory