[Ndn-interest] Trouble with testing sample ndnfs client application
ishita.dasgupta at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:20:48 PDT 2017
I am having trouble trying to show/fetch files hosted by ndnfs-server via
ndnfs-client with the simple test-client application provided here
Here are the steps:
*To start the server:*
1. My data directory: /users/idasgupt/dataset
2. Mounting directory: /tmp/ndnfs
3. I started the ndnfs on server: ./build/ndnfs -d /users/idasgupt/dataset
4. I start the ndnfs-server: ./build/ndnfs-server -p /ndn/broadcast/ndnfs
-l ndnfs-server.log -f /tmp/ndnfs -d ndnfs.db (Thus, prefix:
*To start/test the client(localhost): *
I am trying to see the metadata/fetch a file *a.txt* that I confirmed
exists both in my data and mount directory. (Also the file permission was
1. nfd-start; ./build/test-client
I skipped nfdc register as this was localhost. I have tried with nfdc
register from remote client as well and I still get the same error
2. show /ndn/broadcast/ndnfs/a.txt (KEEPS TIMING OUT, same with fetch)
Displaying info of file by name: /ndn/broadcast/ndnfs/a.txt
- 1491847947 DEBUG: Ndnfs-server logging.
- 1491847947 DEBUG: main: sqlite database open ok
- 1491847947 DEBUG: main: db file: ndnfs.db
- 1491847947 DEBUG: main: fs root path: /tmp/ndnfs
- 1491847947 DEBUG: main: serving prefix: /ndn/broadcast/ndnfs
- 1491848080 DEBUG: onInterest: no such file found in ndnfs: /a.txt
- 1491848080 DEBUG: sendDirMeta: no such folder found: /a.txt
Has anyone come across this problem before?
Am I writing the prefix or filepath wrong?
I have ndn-cpp, ndnfs-port , ndn-tools, NFD, PyNDN2 installed both on
server and client(when remote) as well as their dependent libraries. Do I
need to manually setup some sqlite db or anything to do with ndn-js
Please let me know if you have any idea where I might be going wrong. Any
guidance would be helpful.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Ndn-interest