[Ndn-interest] Broadcast message

Aboodi Ahed Hussein Ali aboodi at student.usm.my
Fri Apr 7 17:26:25 PDT 2017

Hi Junxiao,

Thanks for clarifying that I should use the broadcast-channel for the MAC layer to broadcast a message and for informing me to consider the frame size when I send the interest. Yet, I still need to know how to advertise a service or send a command to all neighbor nodes. An example of CCNx's Service Naming Conventions is "%C1.serv/", which should be received by all neighbor nodes, where "C1" is the special name component and "serv" is the advertised service.

>From your answer, I understand that NDN has no service naming conventions" yet like CCNx, any advice, guide or suggestion that might help me do something similar to service naming convention of CCNx or do advertise a service?

I appreciate your help, thanks again,

Ahed