[Ndn-interest] Broadcast message

Aboodi Ahed Hussein Ali aboodi at student.usm.my
Fri Apr 7 10:34:52 PDT 2017

Hello All,

Please consider me as a beginner to NDN,

In a network scenario where every node is equipped with IEEE 802.15.4-based NDN:

1 - Is it possible to send a broadcast message (to send command or to advertise a service) to all the neighbor nodes.

2-  How can I get information on how to structure a broadcast message.

3- I have also read about "extensible command markers" of CCNx which might use "%C1.M.S.neighborhood" to broadcast a message/invoke services (correct me if I am wrong), does NDN has similar extension, and how to do it (a reference or example should help).

Thanks in advance,

Ahed