[Ndn-interest] Signature verification

César A. Bernardini mesarpe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 12:47:12 PDT 2016

Mateo,

I have implemented a security protocol for NDN/CCN (PROTECTOR, icc2016).
The implementation is way complicated in NDN.

It is several orders of magnitude easier with the Athena CCNx. They have a
receiver and a sender that you can overwrite to implement your protocol.

However, be careful, that both implementations Are not really flexible
neither prepared for extensions.

Bests,