[Ndn-interest] Question on NACK

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis mastorakis at CS.UCLA.EDU
Wed Oct 26 21:54:02 PDT 2016

Hi,

the latest NFD releases generate and process network NACKs. The NFD version used by ndnSIM 2.1 does not provide network NACK generation and processing.

However, we will make a new ndnSIM release soon, where NFD will be able to generate and process NACKs.

Hope that this helps,

Spyridon (Spyros) Mastorakis
Personal Website: http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/ <http://cs.ucla.edu/~mastorakis/>
Internet Research Laboratory