[Ndn-interest] How to use repo-ng?

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Mon Oct 3 08:36:21 PDT 2016

Dear Junxiao, thanks.
Ok, I understand the problem. Since I am really confused and I am
trying 3 different approaches without success, I need to focus just on
one.
The possible are:
- Publishing the certificates with repo-ng, using ndnputfile.
- Publishing the certificates with repo-ng, using base64 -d namecert |
nc localhost 7376
- Publishing the certificates using ndns

Which among these 3 do you advice me ?
If you advice me a solution repo-ng based, can you imagine why repo-ng
does not answer to the interest properly ? Because I followed step by
step the instructions that I found on another discussion in the
mailing list.. Maybe the repo-ng.conf wrong?

Thank you very much for your help,
Yours Matteo