[Ndn-interest] How to use repo-ng?

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Mon Oct 3 07:30:58 PDT 2016

Hi Matteo

Things to look for:

1. Are you able to fetch the certificate on node r with ndnpeek?
2. If yes, pipe the output to ndn-dissect. Does the Data packet look
correct? It should have the proper ContentType as a certificate.
3. Are there proper FIB entries from the node trying to fetch the
certificate to node r?

Yours, Junxiao