[Ndn-interest] Content Centric Network (CCN) Book

Syed Hassan Ahmed s.h.ahmed at ieee.org
Sun Mar 6 20:43:25 PST 2016

Dear Colleagues and Professors
,

​I hope this email will find you all in the best your health and work. ​

I am pleased to introduce my recent brief book on Content Centric Networks
(CCN). This book provides a brief overview of current Internet limitations,
newly proposed CCN and its applicability in our future communications.
Moreover, various application oriented efforts have been summarized,
followed by the current issues and challenges.
​This is the very first book on a timely topic and ​
I believe that this book can be used as a supporting material for the Next
Generation or Future Internet courses offered at both undergrad and grad
level of studies.

Book URL: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811000645

Book Outline:

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Information-Centric Networks (ICN)
Chapter 3: Content-Centric Networks (CCN)
Chapter 4: Future Aspects

For
​the CCN/NDN Community
, I am including an official PDF version of the book along with the
copyrights partially held by the Springer publisher.
If you have any comments/questions, please feel free to send me an email.

Best Regards,
*Syed Hassan Ahmed *(하산)
Kyungpook National University,
Daegu City, Republic of Korea.
Cell: +82-10-9883-0786
https://sites.google.com/site/shahmedknu/

<#1919449078_859556257_1399473645_608753857_1711256061_-48146783_955366977_-1143453777_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>