[Ndn-interest] Basic Query about Dual Names for one Content

Syed Hassan Ahmed s.h.ahmed at ieee.org
Thu Jul 21 00:18:13 PDT 2016

Respected NDN Community,

Can we have two names for one Content? Let's say, we consider heterogeneous
naming schemes, that have been applied at two different locations (X, Y)
and the nodes are mobile (lets say Vehicles). Now when a node from location
X moves into the range of location Y? How the NDN router/node resolves this
issue? May be my question is a bit ambitious, however, I believe that one
content can have multiple names. I understand the concept of NONCE somehow,
but NONCE can be applied to two different names for the same content?

Best Regards,
*Syed Hassan Ahmed *(하산)
Kyungpook National University,
Daegu City, Republic of Korea.