[Ndn-interest] Same LSDB in entire network?

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 08:54:24 PDT 2016

Thanks for the response. By security, I also meant the digest tree
maintained by all the nodes (last version of NLSR) in the entire network
must be same as they exchange the root digest while sending interest
periodically to each other. So, to do the same each node in the entire
network must have the common LSDB.
As a simple scenario of 5 nodes I was running in mini ndn emulator, the
nlsrc status of all nodes show the same LSDB, which consists of all the
LSAs of each node in the network.