[Ndn-interest] NLSR: ./waf configure cannot find libndn-cxx

PEDRO DAVID ARJONA VILLICAÑA david.arjona at uaslp.mx
Fri Feb 5 07:36:37 PST 2016

Hello Everybody,

I have been trying to install NLSR in an Ubuntu box (14.04 for desktop), but the "./waf configure" instruction always complains that it cannot find "libndn-cxx". I have tried installing other libraries and I have also run the "sudo ldconfig" instruction, but I still get the same error message. Has anybody experienced a similar problem when installing NLSR or has any ideas on how to fix this problem?

I am attaching the output from running the "./waf configure" instruction in my machine:

OptiPlex-9010:~/NLSR-master$ ./waf configure
Setting top to                           : /home/darjona/NLSR-master
Setting out to                           : /home/darjona/NLSR-master/build
Checking for 'g++' (C++ compiler)        : /usr/bin/g++
Checking supported CXXFLAGS              : -std=c++11
Checking supported CXXFLAGS              : -O2 -g -pedantic -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-missing-field-initializers
Checking for program 'doxygen'           : /usr/bin/doxygen
Checking for program 'tar'               : /bin/tar
Checking for program 'sphinx-build'      : /usr/bin/sphinx-build
Checking for program 'pkg-config'        : /usr/bin/pkg-config
Checking for 'libndn-cxx'                : not found
The configuration failed
(complete log in /home/darjona/NLSR-master/build/config.log)

OptiPlex-9010:~/NLSR-master$ ls
AUTHORS.md  log4cxx.properties.sample.in  README.md         tools
build       nlsr.conf                     src               waf
COPYING.md  nsync                         tests             wscript
docs        README-dev.md                 tests-integrated

OptiPlex-9010:~/NLSR-master$ echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH
/usr/lib

David

Dr. P. David Arjona Villicaña
Coordinador de la carrera de Ing. en Informática
Av. Dr. Manuel Nava 8
Zona Universitaria, CP 78290
San Luis Potosí, S.L.P.
Tel. +52 (444) 826 2300 ext. 2112