[Ndn-interest] ndn question

Muhammad Hosain Abdollahi Sabet M.AbdollahiSabet at mail.sbu.ac.ir
Wed Apr 27 09:55:37 PDT 2016

Hi,

Well, right now there has been a discussion about hob by hop flow balance. But for the time being, I suggest you take a look at:
http://named-data.net/project/ndn-design-principles/
which is in contradiction with your point I guess.

By the way, for your use case, I think chronosync is well suited.
http://named-data.net/publications/chronosync/
http://named-data.net/publications/story_of_chronoshare/

Thanks,
Sabet