[Ndn-interest] Producer not receiving Interest, when starts a new thread.

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed May 13 16:13:25 PDT 2015

Hi Anil

When onSuccess callback is invoked, it's not guaranteed for local NFD to
deliver Interest toward the application.
It only means the registration command has been accepted, but the command
processing may still be in progress.
See RIB Management protocol
<http://redmine.named-data.net/projects/nfd/wiki/RibMgmt> "Semantics of
successful responses" section for details. See also Bug 2761
<http://redmine.named-data.net/issues/2761> for discussion on this behavior.

The consumer is responsible for retransmissions until Interest is delivered
to and answered by the producer.

Yours, Junxiao