[Ndn-interest] Producer not receiving Interest, when starts a new thread.

Anil Jangam anilj.mailing at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:04:02 PDT 2015

Steve,

Actually it worked!! I just introduced a explicit delay between
m_face.setInterestFilter("/", ...) call sending the initial Interest from
P. So now, it is receiving both the Data and the following Interest. So
looks like, we need to wait till registration of the filter is successful.
Let me also implement the onSuccess() method, and then we won't have this
situation.

/anil.