[Ndn-interest] NACKs in ICN

Mark Stapp mjs at cisco.com
Tue Mar 10 08:48:18 PDT 2015

Hi Gene,

sure - I wasn't making a judgement either, quite the opposite - glad to
see some interest in the topic. The slides I used at the icnrg interim
meeting in January are here:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/interim/2015/01/13/icnrg/slides/slides-interim-2015-icnrg-1-1.pptx

I'm hoping to present some more info at the upcoming Dallas ietf, keep
the issue alive.

Thanks,
Mark