[Ndn-interest] Question regarding setup (ndn-cxx vs. ndn tools)

Alex Afanasyev alexander.afanasyev at ucla.edu
Mon Aug 24 07:52:53 PDT 2015

Hi Matti,

To use ndn-tools, you need to download and install the latest version (release 0.3.3 or the current master branch) of ndn-cxx library.  As you discovered, it doesn't work with prior versions.

Do you have a specific reason to use 0.3.2?  The new version has a few API changes (check changelog to see if you're affected).

---
Alex