[Ndn-interest] Selector Protocol over exact matching

Marc.Mosko at parc.com Marc.Mosko at parc.com
Fri Sep 26 01:57:15 PDT 2014

> Node E will eventually get the request from node B, because D could not satisy the request for a fresh response.  Node E forwards the interest to D, who caches it, then forwards it to C.  Node C has already satisfied the two interest, so it drops the fresh response.

The last paragraph was not as clear as it should have been.  Should say:

Node E will eventually get the Interest from node B, because D could not satisy the request for a fresh content object.  Node E forwards a fresh content object to D, who caches it, then forwards it to C.  Node C has already satisfied the two interests, so it drops the fresh response.

Marc