[Ndn-interest] Immediate opening for intern for CCN/NDN project

Cedric Westphal Cedric.Westphal at huawei.com
Thu Oct 23 13:54:53 PDT 2014

Internship available immediately with Huawei Technology in Santa Clara, CA. We are looking for a part-time intern for a one or two month project that involves:  adding a new functionality to an existing CCN IoT platform (the new functionality is similar to the existing functionalities) and writing a simple GUI to display the results. Code is in C/C++/Java. This is a relatively simple project that should last one or two month part time. I am looking for someone to start relatively soon. If interested, please email cedric.westphal at huawei.com<mailto:cedric.westphal at huawei.com> with contact info and availability.
Thanks,
Cedric Westphal cedric.westphal at huawei.com<mailto:cedric.westphal at huawei.com>