[Ndn-interest] VoCCN

Ignacio.Solis at parc.com Ignacio.Solis at parc.com
Thu Nov 13 11:44:58 PST 2014

Hi Haroon.

If you have questions specific about CCN you should send them to the CCN list.

The old CCNx is being phased out and replaced by the new CCNx 1.0 platform.  VoCCN is very old code that would need a lot of modifications to run on the new code.

The CCNx 1.0 codebase will be fully documented and come with tutorials and videos.

Nacho

--
Nacho (Ignacio) Solis
Protocol Architect