[Ndn-interest] How to develop & run an appplication program on NDNx ?

Daiki Kaneko kaneko_daiki at y.akane.waseda.jp
Tue Feb 18 00:04:17 PST 2014

Hello again, Jeff.

Oh, you plan to release another implementation of NDN.
I want some result in about a month (not complete one is OK).

It is possible for us to write source codes in C++. We can study that
if we don't understand it enough.

I have a question about compiling source codes using CCL API for C++.
I reached a hypothesis that, when compiling (& linking), I can use the
command below:

     g++ my_source_code_1.cpp [my_source_code_2.cpp ...] <ndn-cpp-0.2
dir>/.libs/libndn-cpp.a

Is that right?
And do my source codes need any #include other than "#include <iostream>?"

--
Park Lab., Dept. of Comp. Sci. and Eng., Waseda Univ.
Daiki Kaneko  (金子 大希)
kaneko_daiki at y.akane.waseda.jp