[Ndn-interest] How to develop & run an appplication program on NDNx ?

Burke, Jeff jburke at remap.ucla.edu
Sun Feb 16 13:49:27 PST 2014

Apologies for the long-delayed reply.

We are a little bit away from announcing a new forwarder project that
should make your application much easier to attempt (in C++). It will be
easier to deal with for this sort of thing than NDNx.  What is your
timeline for the project?

Regarding the chat, I would encourage this to be written in the C++,
Python, or Javascript APIs rather than C.  It will be easier to write and
debug.  Is this a possibility?

best,
Jeff