[Mini-NDN] [EXT] About the Traffic Generator, nHits, nMissed and nEntries

Leanna Vidya Yovita leanna.vidya at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 22:28:58 PST 2021

Dear Junxiao,
thank you for the explanation.
I understand now.
Related to my question no.4, ndn-traffic-client appends a sequence number,
so that the content is actually different.
Is it possible sometimes the client request the same content? how to
control it? I mean, can we control the distribution of client's request?
such as follow Zipf for exactly total X number of content/document?
it is needed to analyze the result.

Thank you in advance.

regards,
Leanna