[Mini-NDN] Problems measuring elapsed time in MiniNDN experiment

Saurab Dulal (sdulal) sdulal at memphis.edu
Thu Sep 10 11:30:34 PDT 2020

Hi André,

The most obvious problem I can think of (as Junxiao explained) is that the data might have been served from the local nfd's cache. Please enable the nfd-logs, look at the consumer's log, and see if local nfd is sending back the cached data.

To set debug nfd log from the experiment: "AppManager(self.ndn, self.ndn.net.hosts, Nfd, logLevel='DEBUG')"

Regarding the resource, you can refer to the Mini-NDN website: http://minindn.memphis.edu/, and also, you can look at some of the examples here: https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/tree/master/examples.

If you have any specific questions regarding the setup, please let me know.

Regards,
Saurab Dulal