[Mini-NDN] [EXT]Re: Problems measuring elapsed time in MiniNDN experiment

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Wed Sep 9 12:48:18 PDT 2020

Hi Saurab

When the face has more than one Interest, the blocking time of
face.processEvents() would be higher than RTT of a particular Interest.
This doesn't explain why OP is seeing 1ms blocking time, while RTT is
supposed to be at least 2ms.

My guess is that the consumer is getting either cached Data or Nacks from
the local forwarder.

Yours, Junxiao