[Mini-NDN] Some Questions regarding MiniNDN

Anurag Muttur anuragmuttur123 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 12:49:26 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding MiniNDN.

1. Is it necessary to advertise data before other nodes can request it
using an interest packet?

2. Can chunks of data from a big file be transported to a destination along
different paths from the same source? How does the destination reassemble
the chunks which are potentially out of order?

3. Can we modify the topology, latency, and throughput of links dynamically
i.e while the simulator is running?

4. If we request data and it is in the CS of two adjacent nodes that have
links to the destination, can we draw the chunks from both sources at the
same time to increase throughput? If yes, how would I be able to check this?

5. I can't seem to get 'ndnpeek' and 'ndnpoke' to work properly. It would
be great if someone could give me an example of how the commands are used.

Thanks in advance for your help.