[Mini-NDN] Request for help

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Tue May 12 18:33:45 PDT 2020

For setting up content publishing and fetching, an example using ndnping (make sure ndn-tools is installed in the system) is here:
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/76dbe6633c10f4e833c9329482b10b8b44a0417d/examples/nlsr/pingall.py#L55
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/76dbe6633c10f4e833c9329482b10b8b44a0417d/minindn/helpers/experiment.py#L69
Usually the model is, install app to the system so it is available in path (like ndnping here) and call it on Mininet nodes.

To set cs policy, pass the csPolicy argument when setting up NFD using AppManager:
https://github.com/named-data/mini-ndn/blob/76dbe6633c10f4e833c9329482b10b8b44a0417d/minindn/apps/nfd.py#L30
http://minindn.memphis.edu/experiment.html#sample
You can check if it is set in /tmp/minindn/<node-name>/nfd.conf

Thanks
Ashlesh