[Mini-NDN] Fwd: Request for help

Lan Wang (lanwang) lanwang at memphis.edu
Mon May 11 21:09:09 PDT 2020

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ritu Bordoloi <bordoloi.ritu1988 at gmail.com<mailto:bordoloi.ritu1988 at gmail.com>>
Subject: Request for help
Date: May 11, 2020 at 10:39:46 PM CDT
To: mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu<mailto:mini-ndn at lists.cs.ucla.edu>

Hi,

I am new in Mini-NDN. I am finding some difficulties in doing an experiment.

If I would like to perform a simple experiment of the followings:

1. A host sends interest packets to a Content Provider

2. If the requested content is in the content store of the intermediate routers, the router sends the data back to the host.

3. Otherwise, the Content Provider sends the data packets to the host and intermediate routers keep a copy of the data in its content stores.

4. I would like to use LRU content replacement policy at the content stores

I look for the generation of interest packets, data packets and content replacement polices in the Mini-NDN documentation, I could not find much details. I will be grateful if someone can give me suggestions in this regard.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Ritu Bordoloi