[Mini-NDN] Request for help: how to compute interest satisfaction delay?

Saurab Dulal (sdulal) sdulal at memphis.edu
Mon Jul 20 11:03:08 PDT 2020

All the ndn log files start with a Unix timestamp, the highlighted number in the example below.

e.g. 1595204663.644518 IP 10.0.0.1 > 10.0.0.2, UDP, length 510, DATA:

You can use that timestamp to compute the delays of the interest-data exchange. The time difference when the interest was sent and the data for that particular interest was received back will give you the delay.

Regards,
Saurab Dulal