[Mini-NDN] [URGNET] Help with mini ndn simulation

Junxiao Shi shijunxiao at email.arizona.edu
Fri Nov 22 03:45:08 PST 2019

Hi Zakaria

> I am a Ph.D. student. I am working on road safety and connected vehicles
> using NDN. Currently, I need to prepare a simulation with mini-ndn in order
> to submit it to a conference. So, I installed mini-ndn and its
> dependencies, but as it is my first time using this tool, I don't know
> exactly how to proceed. I am trying to run the simulation via the GUI as it
> appears to be simple to use in comparison with the CLI, but I still don't
> understand how to use it.

http://minindn.memphis.edu/mini_ndn_edit.php

My goal is to prove the usefulness of the NDN in vehicular networking.

It’s already proven.
http://web0.cs.memphis.edu/~lanwang/paper/iotdi17.pdf

> Please, could anyone guide me with this? The deadline for the conference
> is so close.

If you haven’t done the experiment four weeks before deadline, pick a
different conference.
https://yoursunny.com/t/2017/academic-papers/ “Submission and Scheduling”
section

It is an urgent request.