[Mini-NDN] [URGNET] Help with mini ndn simulation

Zakaria SABIR zakaria.sabir at uit.ac.ma
Fri Nov 22 02:45:39 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am a Ph.D. student. I am working on road safety and connected vehicles
using NDN. Currently, I need to prepare a simulation with mini-ndn in order
to submit it to a conference. So, I installed mini-ndn and its
dependencies, but as it is my first time using this tool, I don't know
exactly how to proceed. I am trying to run the simulation via the GUI as it
appears to be simple to use in comparison with the CLI, but I still don't
understand how to use it. My goal is to prove the usefulness of the NDN in
vehicular networking.

Please, could anyone guide me with this? The deadline for the conference is
so close. It is an urgent request.

Thanks in advance.
My best regards,
Zakaria