[Mini-NDN] Fwd: How to restart of ndn services in mini-ndn

knet solutions knetsolutions2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:15:42 PST 2019

Thanks ashlesh. Already I found this and moving on.

But sometimes I see randomly the nfd and nlsr process stopped on some
nodes. I m still debugging on this.

My usecase is bring SDN in the NDN network and analyze the interested data.

Thanks
Suresh.

On 7 Jan 2019 9:52 pm, "Ashlesh Gawande (agawande)" <agawande at memphis.edu>