[Mini-NDN] Fwd: How to restart of ndn services in mini-ndn

knet solutions knetsolutions2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 17:37:55 PST 2019

Hi Ashlesh,

>Also, once the experiment has finished you cannot invoke the convergence
again from the command line.
may i know , what was the reason behind this? I mean, if i manually stop
and start , why the convergence is not happening.???

The main reason for the requirement is,

when i use switch in the topology, the configuration is wrong. it used
wrong face uri, and data.  so i need to correct and restart the ndn
services.

Thanks
suresh.