[Mini-NDN] minindn re installation

Tanusree Chatterjee tnsr.chatterjee at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 23:06:44 PDT 2018

Thanks a lot. While I am trying to install NFD, after adding NDN PPA,
whenever I am trying *sudo apt-get update*, for the first time I am getting
a problem (the following warnings). Can you kindly tell me how to resolve
it?

W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package gdb-minimal
W: Ignoring Provides line with DepCompareOp for package gdb-minimal

--Regards,

--
Tanusree Chatterjee