[Mini-NDN] Error: invalid literal for int() with base 10

Ashlesh Gawande (agawande) agawande at memphis.edu
Thu Dec 20 14:23:00 PST 2018

Hmm, error could be coming from here, NdnApplication start:

os.kill(int(self.processId), 0)

Currently we have an unreliable way to get the PID. We need to switch to Popen.  You can try to switch to Popen, some info is here:

https://redmine.named-data.net/issues/4078

Some helper functions here in exp_util.py:

https://gerrit.named-data.net/c/mini-ndn/+/5077

We will see if we can get a change for Popen in quickly.

Ashlesh