[Mini-NDN] Error: invalid literal for int() with base 10

sepehr abdous sepehrabdous1375 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 06:00:30 PST 2018

Hello all
I have an experiment which requires failing and recovering nodes very
frequently but after some times of doing so when I run the recoverNode
method and in the line of nlsr.start() (to be specific: in the line of
NdnApplication.start(self,
"nlsr -f {} > log/nlsr.log 2>&1 &".format(self.confFile)) in nlsr.py), I
encounter the following error:

[image: 1544795860634blob.jpg]

I do not know what the problem is because the same procedure have been run
on the same node before this happens but suddenly after a while this error
comes up.

Can someone help me please?

PS: Attached you can also find the picture of error.

Best,
Sepehr