[Mini-NDN] Sending NACKs by application

Matteo Bertolino Matteo.Bertolino at eurecom.fr
Mon Sep 19 05:24:47 PDT 2016

Updating:
I successfully sent a NACK by the application.
Ex.
log << "I have not the file requested. Ending..." << endl;
lp::Nack outNack(interest);
lp::NackReason nack_reason = lp::NackReason::NONE;
outNack.setReason(nack_reason);
myFace.put(outNack);

Now I will try to modify the Best-Route strategy properly in order to
implement a
broadcast interest if the best-route receive a NACK.

I wrote my updating because I think that they can be useful for very
beginner users like
me.
Meanwhile, If someone has some advices about how to implement the
mechanism above and
under mentioned, is really appreciated.
matteo