[Mini-NDN] Setting Link Bandwidth in minindn

Vince Lehman (vslehman) vslehman at memphis.edu
Thu Apr 28 09:00:25 PDT 2016

Hi Navdeep,

I remember investigating this previously for another user, and I think the problem was that when the value is passed to Mininet, it will be interpreted as an integer. Although you can accept a floating point value, when the value is passed to Mininet’s traffic shaping command, it will round the bandwidth down.

Can you check the information for the interface to see if it has 2.5Mb bandwidth configured or if the value was rounded down to 2Mb?

--
Vince Lehman