[Nfd-dev] How to evict a specific item from the content store (nfd:cs)

小杰许 xujunjie1221 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 18:00:39 PST 2018

Hello all,

When I tried to use the erase( ) function to remove an item, I found
out that the method is not implemented.  I checked the code from the
documentation and found out that this is indeed the case. And I found
that the eviction is happening in cache policy like cs-policy-lru.cpp
when a new item is coming.

So how am I supposed to evict a specific item from the Content Store?
I mean evict a specific item by its name(prefix) in the cs.

Thanks,

JunjieXu