[Nfd-dev] [Operators] "No buffer space available"

Dehart, John jdd at wustl.edu
Fri Sep 8 07:29:57 PDT 2017

Davide,

Unfortunately the PPA packaged nfd is stripped:

ndnops at wundngw:~$ file `which nfd`
/usr/bin/nfd: ELF 64-bit LSB  executable, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.24, BuildID[sha1]=c6aaf9ad6c430829235e80ad438ce815c2fa0d46, stripped
ndnops at wundngw:~$

So, perhaps what I will do is add a parallel debug libndn-cxx-dbg and nfd-dbg on the Testbed
that I can turn on when needed.

John