[Nfd-dev] nfd-start yield nothing after fresh installation

Alex Afanasyev aa at CS.UCLA.EDU
Thu Jun 2 08:12:41 PDT 2016

Hi Thiago,

I have observed this once on 14.04 amazon AWS vm.  However, I couldn't reproduce the problem in different 14.04 environment and puzzled on what's going on.

Are you using AWS or just straight linux box/other vm?

---
Alex